What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Friday, January 19, 2007

Mid-Season Twist

Hmmmmm, whatever will it be? Is it the song writing competition or something else? Here are some ideas: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16473839/

2 comments:

  1. Hey guys-I read last week that the finalists will sing with an established "retro" band or singer (like the Bee Gees) each week. So every week a finalist and a band will be eliminated based on lowest number of votes. Now, I'm not sure if you vote individually for a favorite band and a singer or if the singer and band will be connected. It kind of reminds me of the finale last season or of Celebrity Duets. Did anyone watch that? Well anyway, that's what I read on the treadmill in US Weekly or one of those gossip rags that really help the time fly by. By the way...Love the blog! Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melody!!

    Ewww, I don't know if I like that! Sometimes I wish they wouldn't tweak with what works--too complicated. I do love those gossipy magazines, though! :P Glad you're here!!

    ReplyDelete