What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Friday, January 19, 2007

I Heart Constantine

From an email I've sent out to many of you on 9-14-2006:

Okay, so obviously the excitement keeps building as I'm scrolling through the page and then I see--OHMYHOLYCOWGOODNESS, I know Denise is going to be so very excited, but have an open mind, Den--CONSTANTINE's new album is coming out (don't look at the cover, Den; he's smoldering again) and there's an ENTIRE song you can hear and OMIGOSH OMIGOSH can I just say that not only does HE sound VERY awesome and the song sounds great, no word of a lie, this may be one of my very favorite songs I've heard in a while, too!! It's FANTASTIC! It's like Queen meats Santana meets Constantine. He uses a little falsetto, but not too much. The whole things is FANTASTIC! Wonderful beat, great melody, no word of a lie IT ROCKS! I LOVE IT!! (Okay, now you can go listen). :P

I reiterate that. I've come across it again on his site. There are two songs available there for your listening pleasure. Both are excellent, but my favorite is called "Girl Like You." Excellent! We love Constantine Maroulis, don't we, Den? ;) Enjoy! It's really, really good, I promise! http://www.constantinemaroulis.com/home.php

2 comments:

  1. NO, WE do not 'LOVE' Constantine. Bo does, and i just roll my eyes at his fake smoldering looks. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that "Girl Like You" is going to be a big hit. He's been "road testing" GLY with a lot of other new songs and has put together an amazing band for his summer tour. No one does a live show like Constantine Maroulis... he is hotttt.

    ReplyDelete