What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hey, John! I think you'll like this!

So, Katharine McPhee's Album comes out January 30, but I came across a "Wal-Mart Exclusive" single on their website. One of the songs on the single looks like it was cut from the album, but as a bonus, the CD comes with a fold-out poster!

Here's an article about her album I saw while looking for more info on her CD. It's interesting to hear about some of the "behind the scenes" things.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up! Too bad the samples don't play. I'm not as much into buying their music anyway, but, at the least, I'll wait for the full album and it better have samples available... ; )

    ReplyDelete