What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm working on it, I'm working on it . . .

I haven't read anything on here tonight (yet). I'm working on my post. I'm having technical difficulties. My post might be all bolded. I think I need new glasses . . .

EDIT: Okay, weird. It's posted before this one because of the "Saved Draft" feature.

EDIT AGAIN: Never mind. I've deleted my post. Starting over. I haven't read any of your posts yet! BBL . . .

1 comment: