What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Craig Ferguson's at it again!

Tuesday night, Craig Ferguson had a lot of great stuff about the A.I. Premiere in his opening monologue. I thought about posting the video here, but there was a lot of "extra" stuff, too. I'll put the links to the complete video (it's in 2 parts) here so you can look. We laughed a lot. Of course, we were watching at 1 am!

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5hwj_FSY14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcM3L3pSPsk

Sometimes CBS posts shorter excerpts that are more focused. If and when that happens I'll put it up.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Craig's very original humor! I also love how he nailed Simon's way of bulging his biceps by crossing his arms. That's never been a coherent thought in my mind before, but once he said it, I knew that I'd already recognized it on some very subtle, unverbalized level of consciousness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE Craig Ferguson!! AND he seems to discuss AI a lot--YEEHA! I love what you've said about Craig Ferguson . . . here, let me find it:

    "He's got a unique Scottish perspective of the US and its follies, a delightful accent, and boundless enthusiasm, with just enough of the Monty Python brand
    of raw silliness."

    What a great description! I've shared this with people--it describes Craig perfectly. It could easily be his own personal TV Host description!

    ReplyDelete