What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I'm IN!!! You're Out!

OK , so one of the highlights of tonight's performances was the two cousins, the untalented, unemployed Hulk, and his talented cousin Bruce "Akron" Banner. The news is officially saying already that Akron has been cut for a previous arrest for a small amount of narcotics. Sorry Akron, you were excellent and appearently AI doesn't think musos know what narcotics are. Truly a sad shame to do this to someone for a mistake they made in their past.

This comes after earlier reports that another golden ticket holder Thomas Daniels was reported to have a hit and run on his record.

Those of you bored with people being arrested might want to try searching MySpace.com for auditioners personal and music spaces, I was able to find a bunch in a few minutes, my favorite was Chris Sligh. Later as we get to Hollywood I will post my list of people I think will make the top 24, so far Chris Sligh is in there, so is Sundance Head, Brandon Rogers, Rudy Cardenas and Sanjay Malakar...the ladies don't get left out either. I think Antonella (the bff duet girl), Haley and Jordin are going to make it to the top 24.

1 comment: