What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Friday, February 09, 2007

Idol Chatter from the Good Doctor, IV

I was thinking about the Hollywood shows coming up, and how we'll only see two days of "hell week." I think in past years we've seen a bit more, so I wonder what we'll be missing in these shows. If they keep up with this year's tradition we'll see more also-rans and less real contenders. Oh boy! I can't wait!

Last year they made a big deal about Taylor Hicks's audition, and I swear the next thing we knew he was walking down the hall, playing the harp, and getting is pass to the Top 24. We saw next to nothing of Bucky Covington until the Top 24, as well. Paris Bennett is another notable from last season--great audition, nothing in Hollywood, surprise! She's in the Top 24. So who will this year's surprises be? Who knows. With all the rumors of people getting kicked out I'm surprised they have any talent left. Oh well, let's see what next week brings!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you mean Paris Bennett not Paris Hilton was NOT in Season 5 of American Idol!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I can't believe that both I and my "proofreader" missed that one. I guess there is just more "news" about the one!

    ReplyDelete