What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I Can't Bear It Much Longer...

Here I thought I was in it for the long haul, but alas, I'm SICK to death of auditions!!! I'm ready for the real stuff - no more FLUFF!!! AGGGGHHHHHH!!!

Well, now that I got that out... ;)

San Antonio...

I liked Haley, Baylie (hey, is there a pattern here?? :) ), Ashlyn (that was a pretty amazing second chance!), and Jimmy. The cousins were quite hilarious! I especially loved how the Incredible Hulk one pretended to be so mad (*after* clearing it with the judges...)

The door thing has come and gone...ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!

Boy am I ready for the week to be over... (at least AI-wise). Let's get to the good stuff!!!

2 comments:

  1. AMEN! On to Hollywood! I'm not that excited about tonight's show. I hope it's more good than bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it would be nice to see some of the people who actually *got through* to Hollywood, rather than all the people who *didn't*!!! :)

    ReplyDelete