What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Friday, January 26, 2007

Something Funny . . . or Disturbing!

I was looking for some Idol-related stuff earlier today and came across this video. It's classic JibJab set to the Weird Al "hit" (if there is such a thing) "Do I Creep You Out." Since the answer to that question is usually "yes," I wanted to see how it turned out. For me the answer is still "yes." What will your answer be?

3 comments:

  1. uhhhh. Yes, you most definitely creep me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny parody, but ewwww!

    ReplyDelete
  3. True confession--back in the late 80s I was a big Weird Al fan. Love his stuff at the time. I haven't really kept up over the past 10 years or so. You can say it's because I've matured, but that's not really true. Anyway, he did a great parody about Ebay. Somebody did a video set to this song over on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete