What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Mags!

One of my favorite AI blogs to read (in addition to ours) is Magistra's! She is F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S. She is a lovely combination of witty, clever, and sarcastic. I've read her blogs (along with the very enjoyable Floresta) on the American Idol site for the past year or so.

Well, Mags is so funny that phillyBurbs picked her up and now she posts there! Sigh. I knew her when. :P I love that she's been "discovered!"

So, we're fans. And I'm spreading the word--she's fantastic. We have links on the side to her posts as well as Floresta's posts. Hilarious reviews and recaps. Thoroughly enjoy them. And then some.

Oh, and now I know that not only is she wickedly funny, she's also very thoughtful and sweet. I wrote her to tell her that I think she's great. I told her about our blog and she kindly took the time to check out our site, read our stuff, and email me back. We're in her bookmarks! ;)

Her gesture was so very nice and it was such a bright spot in my day. I'm a fan. And she's one of my blogging idols. I recommend you read her. Every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment