What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

NEW YORK

I'll start off showing my musical ignorance...I wondered why in the world Joan Collins was guest judging!!! No, it wasn't Joan after all, just her long lost identical twin!

I really loved all the back stories on this episode!

Sarah - What a sad/touching story! I hope her dad will support her, she seemed very good!

Best Friends - It will be interesting to see what happens to these two in Hollywood, unless of course Ryan was just tricking us with his false advertising!

Jenry - I liked him! And he was lucky Simon wasn't there, I'm sure he would have had rude things to say since he wasn't a beautiful girl... His mom was cute!

Okay, has ANYONE EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER made it through to Hollywood when they've come to the auditions with ANY KIND OF GIMMICK (i.e. costume, pet, stage makeup, prop...)????? WHY oh WHY do people keep coming with them then? Are they gluttons for punishment? Do they not watch the show? I know several of you comment about this every week, and I just don't get these people who think they're going to get through like that...

Jory - I really liked her!

Porcelana - Those were the lowest low rise jeans I've ever seen...she had a plumber's crack while she was standing up straight! She's got an interesting/unique voice, but she may be a little too *skenky* for me...we'll have to see.

I liked Rachel the opera singer also! She was a surprise!

Nicholas's "second time around" was awesome, I hope he's ready for the challenge this time because he was good!!!

39 people made it through from NY, huh? That's a LOT compared to last week!

3 comments:

  1. Rapine, you need to get it right. It's "New Yore." About the costumes--I honestly think there are a number of people who couldn't care less about getting to Hollywood. Just getting on TV is enough for them. I am amazed at how many people have so much time to kill. If I had a couple of days I doubt I would say to myself, "I think I'll put on some ridiculous costume and hang out in a cramped arena waiting to be belittled in hopes of being on national television."

    That's just me, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFL, Mark! Great post, Rapine! Plumber's Crack--LOL! Yep, you saw it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I forgot to say--read Mag's post about New York. She mentioned Joan Collins, too!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete