What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Caption This!

Okay, everyone, here's something just for fun (2 more days and then we're back to more Idol)! Use the comment section, "caption this," and have fun!


3 comments:

  1. Simon: ". . . and the bartender says, 'I was talking to the duck!'"

    Paula: (to herself) If I keep showing my teeth, no one will know I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I uncharacteristically leave a little space between my top teeth and my bottom lip, I *think* I kind of look like Hugh Grant . . . only much, much better looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SImon: "Not to be rude but, that was about as entertaining as sitting beside a drunk Paula Abdul season after season"

    Paula: "Oh sweetie, I thought that was so cute, do that little shake one more time. teehee"

    ReplyDelete