What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Monday, February 19, 2007

WES - William E Samland

(clap.stomp.clap.stomp) is quasi-spamming MySpace members with 'add me as a friend' requests, noting the following:

"When I went on American Idol, my goal was to go on and represent my artistic vision, and to get the word out about my music. I got my song played on the most- watched TV show, and probably over 30 million people watched it. I would have liked to have gone further in the show, though I think it worked out Ok, as it has given me an opportunity to continue working on my album. Also, the pot of gold at the end of the American Idol Rainbow is a record deal, and why would I want to be signed to a company that didn't understand where I'm coming from as an artist? I want to work with a label that realizes that my music is for the future. My music is the Rock n Roll of the Future. The Idol judges really have no frame of reference for my music. They are judging on the standards of the past. Now is a new millennium, and it is time for a new paradigm."

His "artistic vision" looks photoshopped, to me... ; )

2 comments:

  1. So, John, are you posting that because you noticed that he posted/spammed our blog, too? He posted on the Best(?) of the Rest post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Bo...I missed that. I just thought people might wanna know how sleazy he's being... ; )

    ReplyDelete