What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Blake Lewis - Best Performance of the Night

Blake Lewis did the best job yesterday singing Keane's "Somewhere Only We Know!" I'm not saying it was pitch perfect, but it had great tone, style, and was a fantastic song pick. I agree with Paula that he has a very contemporary vibe. I love his style. He's one of my early favorites.




What's driving me crazy is trying to figure out which episode of "Scrubs" used this song. Can anyone help with that, please? They also used it on the trailer for "The Lake House" and "Finding Neverland."

1 comment:

  1. I really really like this song and Keane is one of my favorite bands so it was a difficult song for me. He did sound alright and in comparison to most of the guys he was wonderful but that isn't saying a lot, in my humble opinion.

    ReplyDelete