What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Sunday, February 18, 2007

FIVE hours of AI this week!!

WOOHOO! I. Am. So. Excited. FIVE hours of GOOD American Idol! GOOD American Idol. Hopefully GREAT American Idol! We don't even know the top 24 that well, so we're open to those WOW moments (like when Clay auditioned and sang his wild card song "Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me" or when MY BOY ELLIOTT YAMIN sang "Moody's Mood For Love" or when Nikko sang "Georgia"). I'm SO excited!!

I'm amazed how many people on the web already have very clear favorites (Melinda Doolittle, Sanjaya Malakar, Chris Sligh, Sundance Head, etc.), but what's fun about this is that of course we have our eyes on these people, but it's the ones you don't know so well that often surprise and wow us, too! I. Am. So. Excited. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The top 12 guys perform on Tuesday. The top 12 girls perform on Wednesday. Results show Thursday. I'm a big fan of this show. The word "fan" is short for "fanatic." The word "fanatic" is defined as "
a person marked or motivated by an extreme, unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause." (http://www.answers.com/fanatic&r=67). I think that means I'm crazy. I'm okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment