What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

What I'd Like, But What I Will (Vol. 2)

Here we are going into Week 3 of the auditions and I'm posting my second volume of predictions and wishes. This may become a regular thing, or it may not, but for now here we go again!

What I'd Like

1. In a break from tradition, typical of this sixth season of A.I., Randy elects not to mention his ties to the south as he emerges from his limousine.

2. Not a single person shown on camera mentions anything like:

  • I'm unique.
  • I can sing and (dance/act/write/juggle/predict future events).
  • I'm, like, Paula's biggest fan. I think I love her. (And I hope she'll love me!)
  • I'm so @#%! talented that those @#%! judges will see they don't know what the @#%! they're talkin' about. You'll see me on the @#%! TV! (A.I. logo hiding hand gesture)
3. No one will mention "205" in Birmingham.


What I Will

1. An endless string of "205" references. In fact, Ryan already mentioned it in the promo at the end of last Wednesday's show.

2. I will see at least a dozen people mention:
  • I'm unique.
  • I'm a multi-, um, multi-, um . . . "multiple personality" performer. I can do it all. (Number 5 from my Big Crapple post is a repeated warning.)
  • I love you, Paula! Look, I can sing "Straight Up" and dance like you do in the video. No, stop laughing, look. I'm doing it for real!
  • @#%! (A.I. Logo) @#%! (A.I. Logo), etc., etc., etc.
3. Randy will tell us at least 15 times that "his" South is representin'/disappointin'/livin' large/eatin' big/gettin' crazy/dude, like, dawg, um, damn!

I can't wait to see which list is correct. I think we all know how it turns out.

P.S. I didn't even mention L.A. in this list. I just don't see how it's that exciting to get a golden ticket in L.A. to go to Hollywood.
"Dude! Welcome to Hollywood!"

"I already live here."

"Well, welcome anyway."

"Do I really need a ticket, or can I just take a cab?"

3 comments:

  1. Dawg, um, it's day-um... ; )

    [One of the rules in the South is never to use one syllable when two can be created.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry. I will be sure not to make that mistake again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Can I just take a cab?" ROTFL!

    ReplyDelete