What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Friday, March 02, 2007

TOP 20 CUTS

Well I'm still not a fan of the group number, but it was somewhat better than last week.

The First Casualty - NICK. Not a big surprise (sorry Stacy!). He did go out with class though, high-fiving all the other boys!

Next, ALAINA. Again, no big surprise. The support during her song from the other girls was touching.

Guest Singer - Kellie Pickler. Obviously she's had some *work* done (she's bought a little more than just new shoes!!!!). I felt sorry for her during the performance, it was boring and she was having a hard time with her emotions. I did appreciate the sentiment that went into the lyrics though. I think the *slow song curse* of the small stage affected her, too. Poor girl! I did NOT like how they cut to Simon and he was snickering and obviously being rude behind his hand when Ryan was talking to her.

Second Male Casualty - A.J. Now that is just NOT RIGHT. As much as I have high hopes for Brandon, he hasn't yet come through and AJ has. And Sanjaya, well!!!! I don't even have to comment on that one. This is the first vote-off I am BUGGED about!!!

Finally - LESLIE. She was a "sooner-or-later", it just happened to her sooner. Sorry Leslie! I cracked up at her adding the lyrics, "WHY DID I SCAT???"

Down to 16 now, we're getting closer to the Top 12!!! Yay!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I felt a bit sorry for Kellie as well. I feel like A.I. takes advantange of her naivete for their gain, like bad auditions.

    I hear you on the girls. There are 6 that clearly outclass the rest. The others just go in some order, and I couldn't really care less which order it is.

    A.J. definitely has talent, but I'm not sure he connects enough with many people to keep him around. I've always thought he'd be out before the finals, but Sanjaya hasn't proven himself at all (even though I like him) and Brandon has yet to wow me. I think he could give some people a run for the money, but not if he doesn't pick it up pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete