What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

TOP TEN BOYS!

WOO HOO! The boys are back! Thank heavens! :)

First off, how in the heck does Ryan do all the stuff he's doing? I knew he did AI and his radio show, but I just saw that he also hosts some news show or something on E!...That's pretty amazing!

PHIL - I *really* like him! I love the tone of his voice. He really started the show off. Awesome job!!! (Oh, here's Paula saying his tone is great... :) )

JARED - Nice white sneakers with the black suit! :) He did pretty well. He's obviously trying to follow their advice by choosing something a little more adventurous. Simon's "love boat" comments were ridiculous, but Jared had a good come back..."That would have been a great love boat!"

AJ - Very nice! I like him much better than last week. Great song - he "acted" it well. Simon's right, it was different than the rest - he stood out!

SANJAYA - He's such a cutie! I love that he wears his grandfather's ring. I would have liked his voice to be *stronger*, he seems like he's singing very timidly. He's adorable, but the performance was just "a-ight" for me.

CHRIS S. - That was neat to find out about his wife! He's really good. I don't know if it was my favorite performance of his, but he did a great job. I loved how it grew! What woman has Simon been "saved by"???

NICK - Dedicating the performance to his girlfriend? Hmmmm...it's a little cheesy for me. The drummer was REALLY FUN to watch during this performance!!! Nick was good. He's not necessarily a favorite of mine, but he did well.

BLAKE - Well he gave us a little bit of everything! Beatboxing, falsetto, scatting, and good ole singing! He's very talented...excellent job!

BRANDON - He has a beautiful voice (I need to check if I said that same thing about him last week!). He seemed a little off to me tonight - for whatever reason, slow songs are hard on the AI stage, but I still think he's great. Simon sure has a chip on his shoulder against him!

CHRIS R. - Very good! He's another one who's very talented. He seems to me like he's already made it, not like he's in the process.

SUNDANCE - I'm nervous for him before he even starts - is he *finally* going to be able to bring it? Ohhhh, he's got me teared up already with his dedication to his son and what he's missing! And yes...HE'S BACK!!! Way to go Sundance!!! GREAT JOB!!!

Way to come back, boys! That's much more of what I expected from them.

TOP
- These aren't too hard...many did awesomely, but PHIL and SUNDANCE were my favorites tonight!

BOTTOM - This was much harder. SANJAYA is the obvious one...but the other is much tougher since everyone did really well. I think I'll go with NICK, but I have absolutely no idea who will go home!

5 comments:

  1. "What woman has Simon been 'saved by'???" - This is puzzling me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I saw you picked up on that also in your post! I wonder if we'll hear anything more about that, possibly from Ryan??

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Ryan says anything it will be some juvenile comment about how it was probably his mother, and Simon will brush it off so we don't have to see any of his innermost feelings, only to discover that everything he is is on the surface already.

    How's that for a judgmental comment?

    And I agree that it's really tough to pick who is going home from this group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whaaaa, I think you're right that Nick's getting the boot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right on about it being his MUM Mark!!! :)

    Sorry Stacy, we'll see!

    ReplyDelete