What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Elimina-shi-on!

I'm with John on this one--not one of my favorite results shows. Nick Pedro wasn't a big surprise. Something just told me he was going this week, even though he performed quite well. A.J.Tabaldo ? I don't know about that one. I wasn't crazy about his performance on Tuesday, but I don't think he deserved to go. Well, deserving contestants have never consistently done well on A.I. and we all know it.

Alaina Alexander was a little surprising, but she wouldn't have made it past next week anyway. Plus, I think she's too emotionally fragile to handle much more of this. I kept wondering if the band would stop playing since she stopped singing. And Leslie Hunt. Again, no surprise. I enjoyed the scat singing tonight much more than last night. I think she and A.J. should have done a duet just to save time.

And Kellie Pickler, did Ryan just imply that you had "work" done. "You've bought more than shoes, haven't you!" Well, he said something like that. Unnatural is a word that comes to mind. Enough on that.

So we're back to the "singing" contest next week. Remember, "I'll vote for you if you vote for me and if you'll be my best friend and let me use your locker next week."

2 comments:

  1. *Sigh*...I was typing and listening when Kellie was on, so I missed something, it seems. I barely looked at her. But I think it's sad if she bought into, and bought, 'enhancements'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you would have looked you would have *definitely* noticed!

    Not my favorite results show, either...

    ReplyDelete