What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

McPhee's "Over It."

Just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this group and reading everyone's posts. Did anyone by chance hear Katherine McPhee's new song, Over it? It's really good. I think she's going to end up doing really well....(right up there with Clarkson and Underwood.

5 comments:

  1. OK. I'm seriously not trying to confuse anyone. When I comment, I was using okieidolfans. But when I posted a new thread, it posted as Halls. So I'll just comment and post from now on as Halls. (There's probably a way around this, but heck if I know what it is; so I'll take the easy route.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. Maybe I should read the whole menu before I post...LOL. I just saw McPhee's Over it on the left. So I imagine that yes, everyone's heard it!

    (K..I'll stop responding to myself now!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh; that's McPhee's Over it post is my post! Now I'm really LOL. I guess I'm just learning my way around the site. I'm a bit delirious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROTFL! ROTFL! This is one of the funniest threads I've read in a long time. ROTFL! I'm so glad you're here, Allison, Halls, Okieidolfans, whatever . . . :P LOLOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Welcome to the blog.

    I originally posted, erroneously, about Katharine's upcoming performance of 'Over It' on the Ellen Degeneres show, here. I edited the entry to note that she was really appearing on the Rachel Ray Show, but the URL of the post still reflects the original Ellen Degeneres content.

    But that's okay, because on Friday, 2/16, She did appear on the Ellen Degeneres Show after all, and she sang 'Over It', so maybe I'm just psychic!

    ReplyDelete