What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Final Cut - Top 24!

Here we go...

Sanjaya Malakar will be a popular contestant throughout the show, methinks.

Tall Anna couldn't believe she wasn't chosen.

Tami Gosnell didn't make it...not too surprising.

Melinda Dolittle made it through. I'm glad. I like her talent. The other backup singer, Brandon Rogers, made it too.

Ryan Seacrest's outfit let me know that it's alright to wear your shirt untucked beneath your sweater, even when it's longer than the sweater. Maybe that's only true if you're wearing a sports coat over the sweater which is longer than everything else?

AJ Tabaldo was impressive, and made it. I like him.

Haley Scarnato made it.

Phil Stacey, he guy who missed his daughter's birth, got through. Good.

Chris Sligh made it. Let's see how long he lasts.

Rudy Cardenas made it. I'm surprised.

Paul McCartney wasn't selected.*

Paul Kim made it.

Jordin Sparks made it.

Tatiana McConnico got the boot.

Leslie Hunt made it, and looks interesting.

Nicholas Pedro made it with his husky voice. I tend to think he won't last, but we'll see.

Alaina Alexander made it, but I think her Hollywood audition was pitchy.

Chris Richardson made it, but I didn't like his audition, either.

Sabrina Sloan made it, but I wasn't impressed with her talent, either.

Lakisha Jones sounded great in her Hollywood audition, and I'm glad she made it.

I really don't understand why they have to mess with their minds by saying stuff like, "I'm sorry ............pause and tone pregnant with doom and gloom).............. but it looks like you'll have to be seeing a lot more of us".

Nicole Tranquillo made it, and looks interesting.

The guy that sang Cupid made it...very good.

Amy Krebs (?) made it.

Antonella Barba made it, while Marisa didn't. Awww.

Thomas Daniels didn't make it, while Sundance Head did, in spite of turning red while he sang, to Simon's disapproval. I was actually a little surprised.

I'll have to go back and correct the names when the post the top 24 on the AI site.

Not a bad show. Next week will be the real beginning, for me.

See you then!...

...John


*Just seeing if you're really paying attention.

3 comments:

  1. So, you've turned fashion critic now! I hadn't pondered Ryan's outfit, but now you've got me thinking. Short pants showing socks (a la Cliff Claven is out), but pants dragging the ground are in. I guess above the belt, lower layer longer. Below the belt, upper layer longer. Hmmm.

    Predictably, the producers showed us footage of the final four contestants so we'd wonder what in the world the judges were thinking. Next week is a new beginning. Sing well and the past is forgotten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm paying attention! :P LOL!

    I love the fashion debate we're having, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, to clarify, I guess the 'sweater-over-the-longer-untucked-shirt is fashionable. Today, 2/21, Ellen Degeneres is sporting a pink sweater over a white blouse, untucked from her black slacks.

    ReplyDelete