What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Rough Night

Man o man that was a rough night, people getting the smack down in harsh fashion and large groups.

I was stunned to see our bearded friend leave the show, but I was amazed we didn't get to see him sing, nor did we really get to see him get cut....perhaps I missed something. Oh well, there goes one of the people I had on my top 24 list. I only have 13 so far because our dear friends the producers decided this year to avoid showing us any of the stars and stuck mainly to showing us crap in auditions and drama in groups. Perhaps someone needs to remind them this is a talent competition, not soap opera tryouts. I'm mainly still upset about the bearded guy, think about it...Sundance Head flubs his way through groups and makes it and bearded guy is gone without even seeing him sing. What massive change could we have missed?

Anyway, i'm frustrated with the editing style, lack of content and complete disregard for talent over looks which seems to be a growing trend on this show. I can't imagine how we lost some excellent singers...but we held on to some of my top 24. Here's the list for the curious.
Brandon Rogers
Chris Sligh
Sundance Head
Nick Pedro
Sanjaya Malakar
Blake Lewis
Phil Stacy
Rudy Cardenas


Alaina
Haley
Jordin
Melinda Doolittle
Antonella

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, we haven't seen enough people to even make a good prediction on the Top 24. Your list is just about everyone they've shown us. Next week's shows should be really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. It's Allison Hall from OK. This is my first time posting; although I've enjoyed reading others' posts. We're very excited b/c Melinda Doolittle is from Tulsa! Born and raised here. With Carrie Underwood living so close to us and another hopeful for the top 24, people are just going crazy down here in OK. It's all over the news. I can't wait to watch tonight and see if she makes it through. Phil Stacey is also from OK. We have two hopefuls for the top 24 this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Ralph. What are we missing about Sundance?!

    Hi Allison! Good to have you here! That is very cool about the local talent. I *think* a lot of PA people got through, too, and Nick Pedro is a MA guy (from like 20 minutes up the road from where I grew up). I like him.

    ReplyDelete