What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Helping Mags with her Missing Persons Request

So, one of my favorite bloggers (Magistra) posted this after that lame Hollywood episode (Article):

"I’m sending out a missing persons report for the following folks: Jot Jenry Bejarano, Ebony “Roller Girl” Jointer, Jimmy McNeal (The new Velveteen Teddy Bear), Sarah “McPhee with curls” Kreuger, Denisa “Crack Baby” Jackson, Nicholas Pedro, Katie “Baby Voice” Bernard, Lakisha Jones, tall Anna Kearns and Philip Stacy (We saw them during the group round. Did they make it?), Rachel “Opera” Zevita, and several others who I don’t feel the need to mention. If you spotted any of these people on your TV screens, please let me know their whereabouts. Matt Soto’s mom is looking for a new, actually talented child."

Since then, obviously we've found out about some of these people (Nick Pedro, Lakisha, etc.), but where IS Roller Girl Jointer?? And where was Rachel Zevita. And more importantly, WHERE THE HECK IS JENRY?!?!?!?!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Bo! I'm fully expecting to go into my post office tomorrow and find Jot Jenry's picture up on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or on a milk carton. Or on a post card in my mailbox. You get the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd sure like to know where Sarah Krueger went. She was one of my early picks. Note my spelling for better luck researching her disappearance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also wondered where rollerskate girl went. I noticed her once during Holly hour. She was in the audience. I didn't see her sing at all, not once since her audition. I thought she was beautiful and she could sing really good. I'm happy to be onto the voting, but I still feel like we hardly know who we're voting for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've looked and looked to little avail (as to Jenry). The amazing thing is people are searching like mad for Rachel Zevita! Most of the hits on our blog are for people searching for her!

    ReplyDelete