What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Top 12 with Diana Ross!


Well, I got a post error (no more than 200 characters in the labels, which I know there weren't) and lost my entire post.

I'll simply say that Melinda and Lakisha ruled, Jordin Sparks was good, but not in their league as the judges suggested, and Brandon and Sanjaya were on the bottom, for me. Sorry you missed the rest of my detailed analysis, but I haven't the time or patience to reconstruct it.

Oh, and Diana ranks chills up there with me, so she knows something... ; )

...John

4 comments:

  1. Oh, darn it, John! We've been having blogger issues tonight, too. FWIW, sometimes if you go back to the previous window, you get your post back. Too bad!

    Great short analysis though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried going backwards, and got a blank post page... : (

    Your review is close enough to mine, in most respects. People can read yours twice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I agree with everything you've said, every word!

    Sorry about your post. I always enjoy reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BUMMER about your post! I'd be very frustrated!!!! Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete