What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Top 12 minus 1 - Diana Ross performs!


The group song, 'Stop in the Name of Love' was nice. There were some obvious weak spots. Gina Glocksen was off-key in her solo bit. Sanjaya was as weak in the group as when he solos.

Oh, last night it occurred to me that Sanjaya's soft-spoken speaking voice reminds me of a younger Michael Jackson talking. If only he could belt it out like Michael.

Diana Ross performs 'I Love You More Today Than Yesterday'. She seems past her prime, vocally, but still has star quality. She's quite a woman.

Bottom 3: Brandon Rogers, Phil Stacey and Sanjaya, with Phil safe for another week. Pretty predictable bottom two (I picked them, anyway), but Sanjaya stays, Brandon goes.

See you next week!

...John

2 comments:

  1. I think Michael Jackson boosted his output by grabbin' hold when he got the urge. And Ms. Ross's stage entrance was way bigger than her performance. I found it a bit sad in a way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had the same thoughts about how similar Sanjaya's singing voice sounds like Michael Jackson's speaking voice!! Wow, now that's a coincidence! :)

    ReplyDelete