What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Brandon's Going Home

Well, bleh, bleh. Dare I admit that, huge fan that I am of this show, I'm not feeling very attached or passionate about anyone? It reminds me of Fantasia's season--you know, you're sort of mildly entertained for 12 weeks and then they crown her winner.

So, score one for Boquinha's predictions. Brandon's going home. I don't think his heart was in it.

But hey, don't lose heart! Poof your hair, wear a big red feathered boa, throw your arms in the air, have smoke and fireworks announce your entrance on stage, sing like crap, and YOU, TOO can be a diva!

That bottom 3 wasn't super shocking either. Biggest shocker of the night was Simon's collared shirt.

Yawn.

So, if you're bored, I highly recommend you read Magistra's post from yesterday. Far more entertaining than tonight's show.

3 comments:

  1. Amen. I hope someone really steps up soon so I get "attached." I guess "mildly amused" is better than "bored senseless."

    And Magistra's post is quite entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad for Brandon, but you could see it coming a mile away - sorry Brandon!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simon wore a collar?! Holy mackerel, I didn't even notice! That would have made the show twice as interesting... : P

    ReplyDelete