What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Top 8 Guys!

Oh boy, TV minus Tivo. I don't like it.

Ryan's on one tonight. Weight loss, extensions, etc. I've never seen so many guys discuss hair
care and weight in one show before. And I've seen David Letterman interview Richard Simmons. No comparison.

Blake Lewis - I have no idea what that song is either, but I don't care. I love him, I love
his voice, he will be here next week!

Sanjaya Malakar - He hulas? That and the hair? A little effeminate, though that seems to be the theme of the evening, if you ask me. But I'm digging the John Mayer sound on him. I mean, he is so not my favorite, but it was his best week yet and a good song choice. That poor kid. Just once, I bet he'd like to hear some praise from that troika. I think even he could tell it was better. They couldn't cut him the slack to acknowledge that?

Sundance Head - Yikes. Jeremy has spoken? I loved his interview about the fat suit--LOL! But the performance was way, way off. Those background singers are loving life with the song choices this season, though I bet it's tough to sing back up when someone is way off. I wonder if they'd like to try out for American Idol. Now, there's a backstory! Oh, and too much makeup for Sundance. Eek.

Chris Richardson - He did make it his own, but too many runs for me. I don't like that guy that much.

Jared Cotter - Oh no, a Stevie song! But he pulls it off! Pretty solid that for me. Geez, Paula's harsh on him!

Brandon Rogers - Classical pianist, too, eh? Huh. Cool. Simon called him Travis. Did you catch that?! LOL! What a dork. He so doesn't get very close to people, does he? Okay, big pet peeve of mine when the contestants say, "I just want to have fun!" Really? Is that all you want to do? Okay, well that's easy. Goodbye. Only one guy has to get the boot on Thursday. Hello?!?!

Phil Stacey - What is going ON this season?! He's top 24? Yikes, he's scaring me. Weird voice for me. "I Need You" by LeeAnn Rhimes? Too much make-up. Eek, it's like someone hit the transpose button for the band and they're 2 octaves too low, oh wait, and too high for him. He's yelling, it's strange. NOT good. His kissing up really bugs me, too.

Chris Sligh - More hair talk! UNreal. Chris just wants to be loved. He's doing the Chris Daughtry mic thing. Kind of funny when Sligh does it, but MAN OH MAN that was awesome! Best one tonight! He has a great falsetto, too. I like that. But what the hell is wrong with Paula tonight?! That was fantastic!

My tops - Blake and Sligh
My least favorites tonight - Phil Stacey and Sundance Head

What I want to know is who are the "4" to which the judges refer? It's Blake, Chris, Chris, and ?????? Who?? I have no idea. Of those that are remaining, I like Jared Cotter best.

3 comments:

  1. Is there such a thing as cloned blog posts? Ours are at least closely related, except for your favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking more Bo Bice with the mic, but either way it seemed awkward. Good thing he sang well tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know what "4" the judges are talking about as well. I think Chris, Chris, and Blake are right, but who is the 4th? And why do they put all these people through if they don't even like them???

    ReplyDelete