What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

TOP 8 GIRLS!!!!!

I'm posting the night of, will you look at that!!! :)

Now there's a title deserving of exclamation points! The girls definitely brought it!

JORDIN - She's showing a different side tonight! I liked it - she showed she can do many different types of music. She's not "stuck in a rut". I felt just like Randy...it was WAY better than any of the boys! It's a completely different show tonight!

SABRINA - A really good performance. There were a couple of *iffy* spots, but she did well. Ryan even helped her with the finger numbers! :)

ANTONELLA - A little blah, boring. She came through toward the end, but it was just okay. The judges being so negative with her will galvanize people to vote for her - she'll have higher numbers than ever.

HALEY - She did well. I don't know why the judges were going off about her song choice - that seems to be her. Simon was pretty rude. I'm not sure about her chances for the top 12...

STEPHANIE - Good job. Some of the *held* notes fell off tune or something. I cringed a couple of times. Paula saying "darn near flawless"??? Give me a break. Talk about trying to help someone she likes. Is she one to beat? I don't think so.

LAKISHA - I don't think there's a song or artist off limits to her! She did a great job! She seemed nervous for the comments. It was nice of Simon to rebut his rude comments about her wardrobe from last week.

GINA - I really like *her*!!! Great job! I agree, it seemed to really be her genre. I still like her variety in all types of music though. She definitely deserves top 12.

MELINDA - She's. so. awesome.!!!!!! Pure talent. WOW. What more can I say?? She has not yet ceased to amaze, and I don't think she ever will.

TOP - CHOICES CHOICES!!! MELINDA, GINA, LAKISHA, JORDIN in that order.

BOTTOM - ANTONELLA, HALEY, STEPHANIE with Haley and ? leaving...

I'm so excited for the TOP 12!!!!!!

1 comment: