What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Tale of the Thumbs

I rewatched the show with the kids and got their opinions today. My daughter was feeling a bit like Simon--tough critic this week. My son had the "I love you all" Paula vibe going on. I remain unchanged as to my opinions from last night.

Michael Johns: one thumb up, one thumb sideways
Jason Castro: one thumb up, one thumb sideways (my son liked his performance mostly because it sounds like this song from the Curious George movie)
Luke Menard: one thumb up, one thumb sideways
Robbie Carrico: one thumb up, one thumb sideways
Danny Noriega: one thumb up, one thumb sideways,
David Hernandez: two thumbs up
Jason Yeager: two thumbs up
Chikeze: one thumb up, one thumb sideways (extra props from the boy)
David Cook: two thumbs up (more extras from the boy)
David Archuleta: two thumbs up (apparently David rates well in the 7-year-old girl demographic, too)

No comments:

Post a Comment