What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sometimes I just don't care . . .

Take last night's performances from the "Top 10" Girls. Bleh. I'm unenthused, and like Simon I find myself picking at my own hair to find something interesting to do while they screech their way through the 70s. There are a few gems there, but nothing that exciting. I think Ryan was the first to mention the Dog Pound by name. To this point Randy has been more interested in trying to hang the moniker "Mr. Happy" on Simon than in pointing out the Dog Pound. I noticed a lot less booing last night when Simon would criticize the contestants. Either last night's crowd was more brain dead or they don't like the girls as much. I don't know. Just my random thoughts.

Since I can't even bring myself to put much effort into reviewing the evening's happenings, I will give my Top 3 and Bottom 2

MY TOP THREE: Brooke White, Carly Smithson (who, in my opinion is critiqued heavily because they expect so much from her, not because she is doing poorly), and ____________ (name of female contestant here).

MERCIFULLY RELEASED FROM THE TOP 24 TO TOP 12 LIMBO: Amanda Overmyer and Kady Malloy

The other 3 or 4 girls could just as easily be sent home tonight or next week so it's all on the line now!

* * * * * *

CHECKING IN ON ORIGINAL PREDICTIONS

Here are my original Top 12 predictions, based on very little (those already elimintated are in bold). Predictions for elimination this week are underlined. I should add italics to something just for confusion's sake.

David Archuleta
David Cook
Michael Johns
Robbie Carrico
Chikezie Eze
Danny Norriega (think, Sanjaya)

Asia'h Epperson
Brooke White
Carly Smithson
Kristy Lee Cook
Ramiele Malubay
Joanne Borgella

2 comments:

  1. Ryan and I also compared Danny to Sanjaya. Plus, do you think he looks a little like Mandy Moore? Not to put Mandy down, she is a beautiful girl but Danny looks like a strange male version or something. Plain weird if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We get the same sort of weird vibe from Danny. And we have a good friend who looks a lot like Mandy Moore, and now we think Danny also bears a resemblance to this friend. Oh, and his mannerisms are quite similar to hers as well. The weird just keeps on going!

    ReplyDelete