What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

I had no picks for the guys, but bye bye, Garret Haley.

I called Amy Davis, whose parting song was painful to experience.

I didn't realize we were losing two of each tonight, so let's see what's next.

Wow! Paula Abdul's track on Randy's album is hott! Props to the judge that walks the walk!
True, it's not a live performance, but it's very good!

Well, it's between Joanne and Amanda. I thought Amanda might last longer than this. Joanne's voice wasn't big enough for the song last night, but I thought she had decent control, and might grow into it or pick better songs, but she is more forgettable than Amanda, so it's hard to guess.

It's Joanne, so I guess Amanda's appeal to viewers outweighed other factors.

Ha! It seems Simon has been forced to replace his coffee mug with a Coke cup - and sarcastically pointed it out. LOL!

Chikezie wins out over Colton. Simon has to try to bury his dreams along with his hopes for this competition. His parting performance isn't really that bad. Well, I guess both Simon and Colton will be true to themselves.

And so it goes...

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I hadn't even thought of Simon's comment as being one in response to the coffee cup thing. That's so funny!!

    ReplyDelete