What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Season 7 - Top 12 guys

I watched all the auditions and checked in here several times. When I didn't see y'all bloggin', I wondered if you were skipping the whole deal this year. I also got quite comfortable being able to cook while watching, without having to worry about blogging live, which is how I preferred to do it.

So I'm gonna minimize my reviews this year and not concern myself with predictions until the field is a bit narrower. G'head, call me lazy... ; )

I pretty much tend to agree with what you guys have said, anyway, both historically and now, and you both say it so much more colorfully.

---

As for the show, David Archuleta is, of course, wonderful, though I was actually surprised that Simon quit his mood and said he liked him. The other favorites y'all picked were admirable, as well, for the reasons mentioned, but nobody really blew me away, and I'm already thinking it'll be like last year, where the girls blow all the guys out of the water.

Sadly, the most memorable part of the show was Simon hassling Paula about her language and ranting about how there were no performances worthy of a recording artist. His color was definitely black.

But I'll watch faithfully, of course, and see if and when the muses move me to resume blogging while I'm watching - like tonight, maybe... ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment