What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

IDOL GIVES BACK

What a TERRIFIC show!!!!

About 1/2 way through I figured they probably wouldn't be booting anyone, but would they just throw away the votes? That wouldn't seem fair. How could they work it? I did get scared for Jordin right at the end though. That was a little *too* rough, I think!

I loved all the different people who contributed! I think my favorite was Josh Groban and the African Children's Choir. WOW!!! I also loved Carrie Underwood and Rascal Flatts. Jack Black was hilarious!

What they did with Elvis and Celine was incredible!!! Technology is amazing!

WHAT AN AWESOME SHOW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment