What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

TOP 6 - INSPIRATIONAL SONGS WEEK

What a great theme - there are some amazing inspirational songs out there! I'm excited to see what everyone picks.

CHRIS - Very good! I liked it a lot.

MELINDA - I'm a big Faith Hill fan, so let's see how she does with it...She does a great job! I must admit I almost expected to be a little bored with her continued excellence, but she really seemed to feel the song and portrayed it well. Awesome!

BLAKE - He did a good job with a beautiful song. Truthfully, it was a little boring for me...

LAKISHA - Good job but a strange song choice. I can't really find anything wrong with it, but I'm wondering if she'll be on the block this week.

PHIL - Very Good! I enjoyed it. I really like the tone of his voice.

JORDIN - WOW!!!!!!! What a TERRIFIC performance! She knew just when to hold back and just when to let go for maximum impact. AMAZING!!!! There's some chill factor for ya!!!

Overall no one did bad, and most did really well! The show tomorrow night should be good!

TOP - JORDIN JORDIN JORDIN!!!!!

BOTTOM - I think LAKISHA will be going bye-bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment