What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

TOP 11 - BRITISH INVASION WEEK

This genre of music was GREAT for the contestants. No matter what their style, everyone found something that really suited them. It was an awesome show!

HALEY - This was a good choice for her. She really played up her strengths!

CHRIS R. - It was pretty good! I'm not very invested in him but he did well. I loved the guitar player with him! Peter Noone was pretty rough on him (or maybe it was just edited that way...)

STEPHANIE - Great intro!!! Wow, she did a terrific job! I'm impressed! I am opposite of the judges: I like her better tonight than when she sings the more "up-tempo" songs. I really liked her!

BLAKE - I love that song and he did a wonderful job!!! He put his spin on it but didn't overdose it like before. Way to go Blake!

LAKISHA - Really well done! I think her problem (if she has one) is that she's already on top - where can she go from here? It's hard to keep in new and exciting each week.

PHIL - This song seemed to showcase the musicians over the vocals, but he did well! It was a fun song. I really liked the ending!

JORDIN - She's got a lot of energy! Her cute personality will help her with longevity in this show. REALLY REALLY GOOD! I really liked it. *Beautiful* was a good word for it.

SANJAYA - Why in the world is that girl crying? Anyway, he's right - he doesn't have the best voice in the competition, but he's improving significantly each week! I thought this was his best performance so far.

GINA - It was good! "Pitchy" seems to be the only word in Randy's vocabulary. I don't think she was abandoning who she is - here's another example of the judges telling the contestants to embrace who they are (in her case, a rocker) but then the next week they're like "that's not you". They made it way too heavy after her performance.

***Are the judges just trying to *find things* to be negative about since everyone's doing so well? Good grief!

CHRIS S. - I'm glad his glasses are back! Another quality performance. Everyone is doing *swimmingly*!!!! :)

MELINDA - Somehow she keeps it fresh, new, and exciting each week. She's PHENOMENAL!!!

TOP - This is A LOT tougher tonight. However, my favorite performances were the ones who I seem to like week after week - JORDIN and MELINDA.

BOTTOM - TOUGH TOUGH TOUGH!!! It's like trying to pick the worst of the best - they seriously all did really well tonight. I think we'll see PHIL and ???? (maybe Chris R., maybe Sanjaya, maybe Haley, maybe Gina?) in the bottom 3. Who knows!!!!!

WHAT IS UP WITH THAT CRYING GIRL????

1 comment:

  1. WOW! It's like we watched different shows, Robynne!! We have such different opinions this week on some of them! Who will it be, who will it be . . . :)

    ReplyDelete