What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Please make the sucking stop

Dear Lord,

I don't ask for many things. I ask to win the lottery, I ask for national "Naked Women Month", I ask for my health and perhaps a little less pain and now I ask for one more thing. Please please please God, please set several large angry dogs loose on Sanjaya. Perhaps then he might sing with some form of emotion, some level of projection but most of all, he would be in as much pain as I was last night as he butchered a favorite song of mine.

If there are any dogs left over feel free to sic them on Gina Glocksen who is supposed to be a Rock chick...she's supposed to understand the manic level that song should have reached, she's allegedly in the know when it comes to matters of both Rock and Roll. Paint It Black is the second of one of my favorite songs to be brutalized.

Phil, you better start running now you shiny headed phony. I hated your attempt to cover David Lee Roth covering the Nashville Teens hit Tobacco Road. It was smarmy and lame, it lacked interest and energy, but most of all, it was purely a ploy to sing something recognizable enough to slide into the ten crowd and be part of the tours. When the dogs are done eating Sanjaya who is just an appetizer, I hope they hunt you down.

Let's pause here for some positive comments, Lulu looks great still, Melinda is without a doubt several levels above her competition here as is LaKisha and Blake Lewis never fails to please. Chris Sligh did an excellent job of not getting voted off, but the whole warm up to the crowd comment was about you actually looking happy in the crowd rather then annoyed at how narrow the row was. Jordin Sparks stepped up again and showed how a young kid can make it in this show....Sanjaya...I'm staring at you...read that last line again. Hell, I even like Chris Richardson tonight and normally I can't get past his bad Justin Timberlake wannabe posing.

Lastly, some pity...Haley Scarnato, I know some of you don't like her, but she has a certain something about her that makes me want to say nice things. Oh wait...I know...it's that she's mostly naked...and I think she makes a perfect spokesperson for Naked Women Month.

I think Haley would be better off on the Grease show, she sounds very Broadway and not at all Pop.

I say we all wave goodbye to Phil, he's my #1 with a bullet for the bus home. Perhaps Chris Sligh's shot out to Dave from Vote For The Worst won't help Sanjaya enough to keep him from falling on his sword finally, but you never know.

So...we have our choices...I think either Haley, Phil or Sanjaya is going home tonight and unfortunately I think Haley is finally going to win something. Sorry Haley, we will miss your legs and back and bra-less outfits and the wondering of what physics are being used to suspend said mammaries.

2 comments:

  1. ROTFL, Ralph! Is that really what Sligh was doing?? He was giving a shout out to the people of votefortheworst? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. THAT explains why Simon looked so ticked off! I bet the judges/producers do NOT like *any* publicity being sent their way, especially on the AI Stage! That might have been a very dumb move. I bet he got a big 'ol smackdown for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was LOL at your comments about Haley - ain't that the truth!

    ReplyDelete