What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

TOP 10 - GWEN STEFANI WEEK

My goal is to keep it short and sweet, so let's get down to it!

LAKISHA - Very Good!

CHRIS S. - Good.

GINA - Excellent!

SANJAYA - Ugh. I think he's completely lost it. I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing that he's not fading away quietly into the distance like past not-up-to-par performers.

HALEY - Good.

PHIL - He may mug too much for the camera, but I love his voice. Very Good!

MELINDA - Excellent.

BLAKE - Excellent!!! Thank you thank you thank you for knowing to *just sing the lyrics*!!! We know you can beatbox and that has it's place, but this wasn't it and you knew it! The vocal alone was great! He is very intuitive in knowing how to change it up just enough each week.

JORDIN - Very Good!

CHRIS R. - Good.

TOP - BLAKE and GINA. I still love Melinda and she's incredible, but she's got to make it new and exciting each week - how, I don't know...I just know that I'm enjoying others who are going a step beyond and keeping it fresh.

BOTTOM - SANJAYA and CHRIS R.

We'll see tonight! :)

2 comments:

  1. Short, sweet. Agree. Why Sanjaya? Red in Season 3--out in week 7 I think. We may have Sanjaya a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if you and Bo are right, the top 4 will be Melinda, Lakisha, Blake and Gina, and Lakisha might go first. It should be an interesting last few shows.

    ReplyDelete