What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

And tonight's theme is . . .

Music of the 90s. According to the American Idol site, Gwen Stefani will be with our lovely contestants this week. And I was so geared up for commercial jingles! I can teach the world to sing . . .

Anyway, I've only seen Gwen lately on late-night talk show performances and it was quite interesting so I'm curious to see how she coaches the contestants. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. If I have to listen to Sinyaya (don't even care how to spell his name) one more time I'm going to....

    I was planning based on boquihna's excellent experience last year, to go to an Idol's concert this year but with Sinmayama on the top 10 I may just have to take up drinking to get by the concert.

    Just a bit biased. I did not enjoy Jordin's performance, felt she is better than that song, no offense Gwen, I love you!

    Blake by far is my favorite, but I agree with Simon hope he doesn't suffer the early demise of Chris Daughtry (though it didn't hurt him at all post idol).

    I also like Chris Richardson but he didn't do that well tonight. I agree not a good song and a bit sleepy and let those runs go, MAN!

    The two "professionals, never say anything bad etc..." You know who i'm talking about. There voices are nothing new to me and yes I do give Melinda props. But her shy routine seems fake and reminds me of Princess P. By the way saw her in a recent interview and what happen to her annoying baby voice, Gone now! It was all an act to attract votes.

    Gina: I liked it tonight, I liked it last week, she is not just only hot but really good.

    Haley: I'd like to see her go to be honest although last week she was HOT, I agreed with Simon's comments. But she was just not good tonight. There was something weird about the key the song was arranged in and how it made her sound.
    But I really want Sinya Aunt Jemima to go and if American votes him in one more week I may have to abandon Idol completely (or maybe just a little)

    Chris: Also think he is going down but I think the judges were to harsh on him since his arrangement of that song a few weeks ago. I thought it was hot. He looked very nervous today which I don't blame him if you keep getting slammed like he does.

    I thought Phil was awesome tonight. He sounded just like the original artist and his pitch was spot on. Way to go.

    My favorites: Phil, Blake, Gina, Chris

    How I rank them tonight: Best to Worst:

    1) Phil
    2) Blake
    3) Gina
    4) Melinda
    5) Chris Richardson
    6)Lakisha
    7) Haley
    8) Sligh
    9) Jordin
    10) Sanjaya

    Who I honestly think will go out tomorrow: between Haley and Sanjaya

    Love IDOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Mark, aren't you the funny one! Now I know how much to trust you... ;p

    ReplyDelete