What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Top 6 minus 2 - Bon Jovi Performs!


Alrighty then...this is gonna hurt a little...

Ryan's promise of "no filler" is a joke, and he clearly shows it with his facial expression.

Simon misconstrues Ryan's 'puppet' remark and demands an apology from Ryan. LOL! He recovers quickly enough, though, and manages a fast return to a civil mood.

filler...I'm

filler...going

filler...to

filler...cook

filler...shrimp & egg noodles

Ah. Results. Melinda is safe. Lakisha is safe. Phil is going home. I guess his last three weeks wasn't quite enough to save him. I'm not sorry. He done good, but he ain't heavy.

His parting song lyrics now seem ominous: "I don't know where I'm going...I'm going down in a blaze of glory." He really is, and I wish him and his family well.

Mmmm...good noodles and shrimp... ; )

They let Jordin off the hook after last week's torture. Good, but not enough. That leaves Chris and Blake, and I think Chris will be the one to go. If not, Blake will have learned something valuable by the risk he took, regarding how wide of an audience his unique stylings will appeal to. He'll certainly have a loyal following if he leaves, but I think he'll be staying.

Bon Jovi - What can be said. Wonderful. Rock on!

I can even tolerate the Ford commercial better, now that Mike Rowe from 'Dirty Jobs' is doing them. I love that guy, and his voice is a pleasure to listen to.

Chris is leaving, as I thought, but it's nice to hear that he and Blake plan to tour together, and I'm sure Ellen will have him on before long.

Gotta go listen to the song contest entries...

John


P.S. I'm betting at least a nickel that that's Dr. Mark singing 'Someday' in the contest entries. I've never heard his voice, but it matches what he looks like, and the simple piano with violin in the background seems about right for his studio skills. Am I right?

1 comment:

  1. Actually, my submission did not make it to the top 20. I'm actually thinking that they rerecorded each of the entries to remove the singer factor. The rules clearly stated that the vocals were not being judged and that's the only way to make it fair in my opinion. Oh well, maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete