What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

TOP 6 - BON JOVI WEEK

HOLY COW!!!! I didn't have plans to write this week since I'm crazy busy today, but after watching the show I couldn't help it! I was blown away with most of the performances! It was so awesome!!!!! I'll just do my quick thoughts:

PHIL - Awesome!!!! Loved it!!!!

JORDIN - Not my favorite from her, but she's Jordin and you gotta love her!!!

LAKISHA - Surprisingly terrific! I was prepared not to like it and she really got me!

BLAKE - What a chance, but I agree, IT WORKED!!!!!

CHRIS - I didn't care much for it...

MELINDA - What a Jill of all genres :) , another surprisingly great performance!!!!

2 leaving!!! It'll be tough. I'm definitely hoping it's Chris...then maybe Lakisha (though she doesn't deserve it based on her performance), but maybe it'll be Phil :( ?????

I'm still in shock at what a great night it was!!!!

1 comment: