What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Finale Announced

This is going to be the best finale since Clay and Ruben! Humdinger indeed. I'm so excited. It's about time we have a really competitive finale!!

And did you catch the shot of Simon's face during Fantasia's performance? HILARIOUS!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, I kept thinking "cut away from Simon, cut away from Simon!" during Fantasia's performance...you'd think they'd know by now - he doesn't know how to arrange his face to NOT reflect what he's thinking...It was kind of embarrassing for him though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantasia??? What the H--- was that.
    From her hair to the screeching she scared me. What happened to the girl who sang Summertime?
    Simon's face looked like I felt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vivian said:
    Sorry Fantasia lovers, I totally agree with Zelia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've enjoyed performaces by Fantasia before, but I've never liked what she's recorded since the show. Her Broadway performance was probably fantastic since she has a real knack for those types of songs (reference "Summertime"). But, yeah. The other night was a bit strange for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn. I seem to have missed a moment of history. I assume Simon looked aghast?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, I wonder if it's available on YouTube. It was really funny and kind of broke the tension during the crazy screeching. :P

    ReplyDelete