What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Top 3 Minus 1 - Fantasia Performs!


Grrr... I spent most of the show watching with peripheral vision while I researched problems with a forum and options for its future.

Fantasia was hard to miss, though. Wow!

It was telling to see David A., Syesha, and David C. all overcome with tears at the overwhelming support they received on their homecoming trips.

Okay, here it is...

David A. and David C. are the finalists, as seemed fairly obvious.

I still applaud Syesha for having matured enough to take third place, and I think she'll do very well. I think she grew up tremendously in the last 4 weeks.

See you next week...

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, John. What's going on with the forum? I thought it wasn't loading because of slowness that they were working on, no? What a pain. Thank you so much for working on fixing it.

    ReplyDelete