What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Top 12 Revealed!


Good to hear from Blake Lewis!

David Cook is safe - no surprise.

David Archuleta is safe - no surprise.

Jason Castro is safe - no surprise.

Brooke White is safe - no surprise.

Syesha Mercado is safe - I'm a little surprised, unless Amanda takes her spot on the flight out.

Kady Malloy gets the boot - no surprise. Her parting performance truly sucks, but that may just be emotions (though tearless).

David Hernandez is safe - no surprise.

Michael Johns is safe - no surprise.

Luke Menard gets the boot - no surprise. But if he buys a puffy-sleeved shirt, he'll have a career for sure.

Ramiele Malubar is safe - no surprise to me.

Carly Smithson is safe - no surprise.

Amanda Overmyer is safe - I'm surprised.

Kristy Lee Cook and Asia Epperson (acknowledging Bo's rant) are left. I think Kristy may get the boot over Asia, but we shall see. Their last performances were pretty even. Asia gets the boot! That's the first one that's bothered me, but only a little. I'd rather hear another week of her than of Amanda.

Danny Noriega and Chikezie are left. Danny gets the boot - not a surprise for me.

So three out of four predictions ain't bad... ; )

See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. LOL at honoring Bo's rant! :P

    I, too, was a little bit surprised about Asia and would certainly prefer her to Amanda (or Syesha for that matter--her diva-ness is getting on my nerves).

    I am sad about Danny. I really, really like him--he's fresh and unique and FUN. He's likable. I thought he'd get on my nerves, but strangely he doesn't. I rather like him. But I like Chikeze, too. I guess I'd like to see both of them stay, and, oh, David Hernandez or hey, Amanda not be in the Top 12. Plus, Amanda doesn't even look excited and that's just lame.

    ReplyDelete