What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Mmmm-hmmm.

Sure, you didn't notice the highlights, Ryan. Mmmmm-hmmmm. Here's a very quick run down:

Luke - Yuck, not powerful enough, Buh-bye.
David Archuletta - Loved it, he's so good at playing with the melody in a professional way.
Danny N. - I really like this kid. You either love him or hate him, I guess. I think he's refreshing.
David H. - Seemed nervous (probably because his skeletons hit the news) but it was okay, a bit off.
Michael J. - Great song for him! He'll sail into the Top 12.
David C. -LOVED it. Best of the night. WOW! True rocker, so so good. Loved the arrangement. And I love that he's a word nerd.
Jason - Loved this, too. I love that song and I love his gentle and vulnerable voice. I like him a lot.
Chikeze - Not great, but not awful.

Tops: David C., David A., and Jason C.
Leaving: Luke Menard and either David H (despite what Simon says) or Chikeze

I'm excited for the TOP 12 and ONE elimination per week!! I think girls will drop like flies compared to the boys for a while. The boys have SUCH unique voices--let's hope those are the ones moving forward. Very exciting. Even Paula is a little drunk with excitement (I really do like her).

2 comments:

  1. Put me down in the HATE category regarding Noriega. Blech.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also looking forward to single elimination. Hopefully the girls tonight don't make me wish there was another week of double elimination for them.

    ReplyDelete