What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Top 12 Minus 1 - Katharine McPhee Performs!

Seems they're having the bottom 3 sing off before they're eliminated - much better!

Syesha is in the bottom 3 - no surprise. Her performance is pitchy and unimproved since last night.

Amanda is not even in the bottom 3! I knew the audience reaction was indicative that she probably wouldn't be going.

Kristy is in the bottom 3. I didn't pick her either to stay or to go, so I'm not attached, but, though the arrangement was a failure, I didn't think her skillz sucked enough to take her out.

---

The live questions portion was interesting. Sort of...

---

Katharine McPhee! My girl! She still gives me chills! - even if she did flub the lyrics at one point...LOL! At least she did it very professionally... ; ) And what a great ending!

David A. is safe, thank goodness.

Brooke is safe. No surprise.

Ramiele and David H. are the final picks... David H. makes the bottom 3. Good. I'd rather watch Ramiele another week than him.

Syesha is safe, leaving Kristy and David H.

David H. hits the road. That suits me, though he might have saved me from hearing Amanda for another time.

See ya.

1 comment: