What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

TOP 4 - BARRY GIBB WEEK

Nice see-through shirt, Simon. I'd suggest a thicker cotton when you're going to be on TV...

Round 1:

MELINDA - It's Melinda so of course it's great! My only complaint is that she's fallen back into "old-fashioned Melinda" (though this may be due to the genre...) I agree with the judges, her vocals are always perfect so she's got to bring it in other ways.

BLAKE - Nice skunk stripe! :) And I sincerely mean that, I like it! Good job. I have a feeling this isn't going to be my favorite genre...

LAKISHA - This is my favorite so far tonight! I guess Lakisha's decided to try to win! Ooooooh, the judges totally disagree with me. Well I liked it, especially the first verse!

JORDIN - She had her first bad week last week, let's see how she comes back from it. I'm excited based on the prequel! I take back my previous comments...**THIS** was my favorite performance so far!!! She didn't sound old-fashioned like everybody else. WAY TO GO Jordin!

Top to Bottom so far: JORDIN, LAKISHA, MELINDA, BLAKE

Round 2:

MELINDA - That's funny that she changed the words so she wouldn't say "loser"! :) Another perfect vocal - I liked her passion! Very nice, and better than the first!

BLAKE - Good job - I did find myself drifting in the middle though, thinking about what to make for dinner, etc. I agree with Randy, he's should have only beat-boxed in one song - he's not choosing it as wisely as he has in the past.

LAKISHA - I have to admit, before last week I had written her off. She's really come back! I liked it! "Good lookin' out"???? Thanks Randy, that's so (not) helpful!!! ;)

JORDIN - Again I'm excited by the prequel! WOO HOO! Awesome!!! Jordin is terrific!!! What are you talking about Randy??? Paula??? Simon too???? Good grief. Whatever...

TOP - JORDIN

MIDDLE - LAKISHA and MELINDA

BOTTOM - BLAKE

I think Blake and Lakisha will be on the bubble.

Going Home:

Based on tonight - BLAKE

Based on overall performances - LAKISHA

I can't believe there are only 2 weeks left!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment