What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

FINALE!!!!

I was prepared to watch the performances tonight, then say how they were both awesome, both great, both deserving to win. They'll both have great careers no matter what. I believe all that is true. HOWEVER, after watching the show, I came away strongly rooting for JORDIN. She is an incredible singer!!! BLAKE is a great performer (Simon's comments were *spot on*... :) ), but in this type of show, JORDIN wins, hands down.

The single was cheesy as in years past, which I was surprised at. I thought with the viewers contributing the songs, we'd see something a lot better. But alas, it was the same ol', same ol'. It was totally *not* BLAKE'S type of music, but it shows JORDIN'S versatility. Blake needs to perform to be great, but Jordin's voice is enough in and of itself. I think Blake will be popular in his niche, while Jordin has a wider appeal.

What a great season!!!!

1 comment:

  1. As much as I like Blake, I think it's a little sad that the finals weren't between Melinda and Jordin.

    Now that would have been a real contest!

    ReplyDelete