What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Top 8 Minus 1 - Jordin Sparks Performs!


Brooke is safe. Surprise.

David C. is safe. There goes my bottom two, so tonight will really be a surprise (unless they dump Syesha).

David A. is safe - no surprise.

---

I loved Jordin Sparks' duet with Chris Brown, 'No Air'.

---

Jason is safe.

Kristy is safe. Now I'm worried for Carly.

So the bottom three are Carly, Michael, and Syesha.

Personal preferences aside, I think Michael is the least likely to get the boot, but I would rather it was Carly. If Carly and Syesha are the bottom two, I can only hope it's Syesha that is leaving.

Wow! It seems the audience is as surprised as I am, but Michael is the one going home.

Maybe the song choice, 'Dream On' was prophetic. Or maybe America just wishes he'd wash his hair? I dunno...

His departure performance just doesn't seem to warrant the bottom spot. I still think it was a good choice.

Anyway, see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment