What started as a group of friends emailing at least weekly has turned into this blog. I guess we're ready to share our modest humor with the world! DAILY UPDATES, *HILARIOUS REVIEWS*, AI GOSSIP!! Be sure to pay attention to who's posting what--we have several contributors, read the comments, and CHECK OUR LINKS ON THE LEFT to not miss posts! We generally all "meet here" after the shows especially. WELCOME!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

TOP 7 - MARTINA MCBRIDE WEEK

I'm late, I'm late...sorry! I just watched the show and results today. I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC!!! :)

For me, the contestants fell out in 4 groups. Here they are from top to bottom:

First:
PHIL
JORDIN
MELINDA (she was finally contemporary this week - the very thing I complained about!!!!)

Second:
LAKISHA
BLAKE

Third:
CHRIS

Fourth:
SANJAYA (his movement/dancing was stilted and unnatural)

RESULTS -

I love Martina McBride! She has a lot of *good message* songs, like the one she sang tonight.

So SANJAYA is going home. It's his time, there's no doubt. But I have to admit, I was surprisingly sad to see him go! He's added a lot of spice and excitement each week. He's continually had a great attitude when he's heard nothing but trash from the judges (except for last week, admittedly). I, astonishingly, will really miss him!!!

2 comments:

  1. I agree that, what Sanjaya lacks in talent, he makes up for in heart and spirit. I doubt America has heard the last of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listening to Sanjay it is clear he has some vocal talent. I think the big venue and more mature performers really cast a shadow on him. He'll find his niche eventually.

    ReplyDelete